EMGP reports have been cited in several research-related articles and reports, citations include but are not limited to:
- Conti, C. R., Parente, R., & de Vasconcelos, F. C. (2016). When distance does not matter: Implications for Latin American multinationals. Journal of Business Research, 69(6), 1980-1992.
- Demirbag, M., & Yaprak, A. (2015). Handbook of emerging market multinational corporations: Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Doz, Y. L., & Wilson, K. (2012). Managing global innovation: Frameworks for integrating capabilities around the world: Harvard Business Press.
- Giuliani, E., Gorgoni, S., Günther, C., & Rabellotti, R. (2014). Emerging versus advanced country MNEs investing in Europe: A typology of subsidiary global–local connections. International Business Review, 23(4), 680-691.
- Kandogan, Y., & Johnson, S. D. (2016). Role of economic and political freedom in the emergence of global middle class. International Business Review, 25(3), 711-725.
- Kao, M.-S., & Kuo, A. (2017). The effect of uncertainty on FDI entry mode decisions: The influence of family ownership and involvement in the board of directors. Journal of Family Business Strategy, 8(4), 224-236.
- Magnusson, P., Krishnan, V., Westjohn, S. A., & Zdravkovic, S. (2014). The spillover effects of prototype brand transgressions on country image and related brands. Journal of International Marketing, 22(1), 21-38.
- Taylor, I. (2016). Global Governance and Transnationalizing Capitalist Hegemony: The Myth of the’Emerging Powers’: Routledge.